Wednesday, August 09, 2006

8th street latinas

Hi all !
It's my nw erotic blog ;)
WHAT A DAY at THE BEACH� I was leavin the beach for a minute to get a hotdog and I saw Cassandra layin out by herself. So, I cruise up on her, like a pimp daddy, and start kickin game at her, and wouldn t u know it, shes a closet freak! Brought her back to my crib, and start straight partyin! Shes screamin Papi, papi, and cumin all over my shit, by the end of it, I was soakin wet from her box, and her face was soaked from my cum! After it was all finished I drove her back down to the beach, unicate those ideas and stories. NPR programs cover every subject: international news, science, health, business, media, sports, education, the arts, and entertainment. A number of programs offer analysis, commentary and opinion, and we are always interested in the remarkable things peoplelled, Gore strutted onto the stage to a standing ovation. Dressed in a blue suit and cowboy boots, he joked with the audience, answered questions in his best Southern drawl, and coyly denied that he had any plans to run for President again. (This wasn't exactly his base: He took just 32%

8th street latinas ! Clisk here




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home